Saturday, October 18, 2008

Need A Free Website For Your Biz or Personal Use?

I found a pretty cool site called FreeWebs. If you need a free website for business or personal use this is the place. You can buy a Domain name through them with a very cheap monthly payment but that's only if you want your own Domain name.

Mine is a free one and if you would like to see what you get for free then check this out:
www.healthbringsprosperity.webs.com

I myself have used this and have 2 site on there. But for my main website I use Yahoo small business and the reason is I like their site builder which you can download and work on your site at anytime night or day, then just publish to the web whenever your ready.

But I do like the FreeWebs they do look nice and have some great templates and they do have advertisements but if you buy a package you can get a site with no ads. You also have the ability to sell things on your site as well. Do check them out if you tight on money but need a website.

Just thought I would bring this to your attention in case you have not checked out FreeWebs before.

I know money is tight for a lot of folks right now and this maybe a way to keep a little more profit in your pocket.

Hoping everyone has a great weekend!
Dianne in Texas

1 comment:

kden said...

Hi Dianne,
You've been Tagged! Go to my site to check it out.