Monday, October 6, 2008

Calling All Texans Who Need Auto Insurance!

Ok, folks in Texas who need to save on their Auto Insurance...and who doesn't! I have been with Standard Insurance for the last year and paid $665.00 my first year. And believe it or not that was $475.00 less than what I had been paying to Nationwide. I feel in love with Standard (SIA) that day I got my quote!!!


I could not believe $665.00 for the year are you kiddng me...he said nope that's the price.


I just called today because my policy will be up in November and I wanted to pay for the year to see if that would be better. So I said how much? He said $481.00...again I said you must be kidding me. He said nope that's the price. All I could say was I just keep loving ya'll more and more each time I call.


Folks, I am telling you call these people and get a quote! And the great thing about Standard is, they don't check your credit score. Yes, you heard me right. They don't check your credit score.


I love this company. Check out the website they have branches even outside the DFW area!


Money is to precious to waste on something like car insurance which you must have anyway so why pay more when you don't have to.


The folks at Standard are very friendly people and will answer all your questions. When I started with them I did everything over the phone and even paid online. This was just so easy!


This is the branch I used ...also the Home Office:

Hurst Office (Corporate Offices)
Mon. - Fri. 8:30am to 5:30pm
Sat. 10am to 1pm
620 W. Pipeline Rd.
Hurst, Texas 76053
(3 blocks of east of Precinct & Pipeline intersection)
817.285.1800
972.285.1800
800.929.2424
Map

www.siatexas.com/

I am one happy STANDARD INSURANCE customer and I think you will be too once you give them a call. What have you got to lose but more money down the drain!


So don't walk but run to the nearest phone and give these great folks a call and tell them Dianne in Lewisville sent ya. No I don't get anything for it. I just like knowing I was able to help someone prosper a little more each day no matter how big or small the victory maybe.


Live well, help others and you will prosper!
Dianne

P.S.
Renters don't forget about that Apt. Insurance also ...just ask for Ricardo!

No comments: