Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just Wanted to Say Think 3rd Party When You Vote!

Hi everyone this is Dianne and I voted early yesterday in my city which is about 77,737 when I recently check. My voting experience was great for early voting.

The voting officials had the lines moving like a well oiled machine. I got there and of course there was a line and I started to turn around and leave but I didn't. It moved quickly and once at the point of about 20 people there was an voting judge at this point who said paper or electronic. You know I picked paper! I ain't letting no machine change my vote no way no how. Yes I used the word ain't get over it.

I voted for Mr. Ralph Nader and Matt Gonzalez, yes I did I wrote them in...easy as pie. And they had them listed there in the voting booth. So do not forget to look at it please.

My Mom said why would you waste your vote. To her I said, why would you waste your vote on a Republican or Democrat? Albert Einstein was credited with say, Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

All the republicrats have done is give us bigger government, ignore the bills of rights and the constitution. Those are not what I want. I want change and not the pennies that would be left in my pocket if I had voted for either Mc Cain or Obama.

I want a 3rd party to get in Washington and kick some ass for the stupidity that's going on there.
People aren't you tired of the crap ...wake up there are more than 2 choices when voting.



The boredom I am referring to is all the crap spewing from the mouths of the Republicrats.
And forgive the stumbling of words as I didn't have time to do a retake.

GO VOTE ON NOVEMBER 4TH 2008!
VOTE, MAKE A WISE CHOICE, IF ENOUGH OF US USE OUR HEADS WE JUST MIGHT GET SOMEWHERE.

Neither the Democrat Nor the Republican If You Please
By Dianne P. 10/20/08

Neither a Democrat nor a Republican if you please
For either of these shall never please,
The you and I of These United States
For if they win they hold the keys to our future fate.
Oh my I fear that if either does win
They will sure as hell do us all in.
Alas I know I shall never vote
For neither of these men happen to float my boat.
Try as might to find that ray of hope,
Again I say they dont float my boat.
Neither here nor there, nor anywhere
Can I see a star that will take us very far.
So my quest for the best is limited as we all know,
So I guess I shall pick the least of the foe.
I see Ralph Nader who looks like a guy,
That doesn't promise all that pie in the sky.
All I hear from those two are that we need a change,
But they never tell us anything new, now isn't that a shame.
They yell we need CHANGE but never tell us how.
They stand there like nothing more than mooing cows.
He did this and he did that won't get us anywhere very fast,
I hope they both soon run out of gas.
So as the day draws near to casting our votes,
I hope you pick one that will keep us afloat.
I like that man Nader who's low in the polls,
But we might just want to see how this all unfolds.
Oh and lets not forget we can take our pen,
And even write someone else in.
So on Nov. the 4th wont you please take a stand.
For if you and I vote we might save this land.
I am proud to take part in this great epic event
Where we shall reap what we sow and
I don't want to be one that voted for the foe.

For the knock at the door is the New World Order
And I am shaking in my boots and all I can do is shutter.
I saw No the N.W.O.
Not on my watch you nasty FOE!
Please oh please, vote with your best judgment
Our lives are in our hands and we must have atonement!
So if we listen quite closely to our little inner voices
They will tell us there are more than just two choices.
Now that I'm done I hope I made you laugh and cheer,
For we need a good President who will know no fear.
He will speak out to injustice and right the wrongs.
He will make heads roll who dally to long,
In making decisions, that affect us all in this our great Nation.
Now God bless us all in our own frustrations.
For WE seek only to vote without hesitation.

Please get out and vote this November 4th
It's our right, it's our duty, and its OUR decision!

10-20-08


Thank you for reading this post and if you truly think the person your voting on will do you right then vote for that person. I just want people to know:

YOU HAVE MORE THAN JUST TWO CHOICES FOR PRESIDENT!!!

No comments: