Friday, June 3, 2011

Coupons Are Just Like Cash.....Use Them!!!

Hi I am back again, sorry I don't post as often as I should but I will try to do better in the future.

So for all you new coupon user's out there here is a very good site that will list all the coupons that are likely to be in your Sunday Inserts.  So please bookmark it and you will know ahead of time if it's worth spending that extra $1-$3 bucks or more each Sunday.

http://www.sundaycouponpreview.com/ 

Coupons are just like cash so use them folks!  Especially with the cost of things rising every day.  Your food budget is among one of the largest bills you pay each month and it's also probably one of the only one's that you can make a big dent in by just learning to use coupons.  Why pay an arm and a leg for something when you just don't have too.  By knowing a few tricks about couponing,  you can take that big food bill each month from $600 down to possibly $300  or less each and every month if you learn how.

There are so many excellent websites for printing online coupons, finding great sales, learning the in's and outs of coupon clipping that will really help reduce you over all monthly budget.  Really all you have to do is google Coupon Savings and you have just hit the jackpot!

I have used coupons off and on but never really learned how I could save a fortune off my grocery bill each month until the beginning of 2011.  I have saved so far over $800 dollars easily.  I have also started my own little stockpile and now I don't spend nearly as much each month on groceries.

So go ahead and take that leap into the Awesome World of CouponsMen this is not just for women so grab a pair of scissors and get your behind in gear for some great savings and who knows you might be able to save enough for that awesome ___________ well you fill in the blanks.  Good luck and happy couponing.

No comments: